Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jessica Simpson: I Have a White Girl Booty!


Her weight gain was definitely blown out of proportion last year, and although Jessica Simpson herself is comfortable with her body, there is one part she’d like to change.

The “Come On Over” songstress told Closer Magazine, "I have a white girl booty. I don't have a big butt. I'd rather have a happy medium and take some off my chest and put it towards my butt so I could balance out a bit."

And not letting the harsh criticism about her weight gain get to her, Jess added, "I'm more confident than I've ever been in my life. I'm much more at peace with myself and whatever life brings my way."

"People talked about my weight for an entire year," she reveals. "Being famous for gaining 10 pounds is ridiculous! I didn't feel as fat as everybody was making me out to be.” (Hollywood Gossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment