Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kim Kardashian Was Gunning For Reality Stardom Before She Could Tie Her Shoes


If you’re thinking Kim Kardashian stumbled into reality TV infamy purely by sexy accident, think again; she’s actually been planning it since grade school. In an interview with Allure, Kardashian explains what was going on in the adolescent mind of the reality TV diva, saying “in elementary school, The Real World came on and I was like, That’s it! I know I want to be on a reality show. And I was like, OK, when I’m old enough, I will make an audition tape.” Who could have predicted that audition tape would also star Ray J and an overly ornate wrought iron headboard?


Unlike us, Kim is totally over her scandalous beginnings, brushing aside questions about her sex tape while admitting, “Not my most proud moment. It was humiliating. But now let’s move on.” Move on?! From illicit nudity?! Allright, but only if we can get a super-TMI peek at your grooming habits. Says Kim, “I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal! Arms, bikini, legs, underarms…my entire body is hairless.” See, that’s one stereotype that Armenians just can’t shake: they all love lasers!

Kardashian goes on to dish about sisters Khloe and Kourtney, her love life, and her elite all-girls high school, where she was voted “Most Likely to Meet Her Husband at the Million Man March” and “Most Likely to Lie About Her Ethnicity.” That’s not a joke on our part; those were actual categories. Wow, no wonder Kim wanted to get on reality TV so bad; it probably looked like an oasis of sanity compared to her classmates. Kardashian also said she would love to explore a possible sitcom in the future, “maybe about a career woman,” perhaps not realizing that she already living in one, albeit with more butt-related story arcs. [Photo: Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment