Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Talks Happiness

Jennifer Aniston Talks Happiness



She’s never quite found love after Brad Pitt ditched her for Angelina Jolie, but that doesn’t mean Jennifer Aniston is miserable.

The “Rumor Has It” actress, who was spotted at the NYC premiere of “Just Go With It” last night, told press she’s having lots of fun in life.

Jen declared, “I’m really happy. Really! I think people honestly just want to see me as a mom and married and barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.”


She added, “And I just want to say, ‘Everybody relax! It’s going to happen.” Aniston also talked about her new film, and working with Adam Sandler.

"Adam and I have a sense of humor that is so in sync, we could basically just say nothing, our eyes would lock and we'd burst out into laughter. I mean we just had a really nice sort of chemistry."


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment