Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Taylor Momsen’s Skimpy “Never Say Never” Attire

Taylor Momsen’s Skimpy “Never Say Never” Attire


She’s never been one for modesty, and last night (February 8) Taylor Momsen was spotted at the premiere of “Never Say Never” in a jaw-dropping getup.

The “Gossip Girl” gal showed off her backside in an S&M-inspired black ensemble with thigh-high stockings and black platform heels.

In career news, Taylor recently revealed that she’d love to have a musical collaboration with Oasis rock star Noel Gallagher as well as the legendary Paul McCartney.

“I'd love to write with Noel Gallagher. I'd do a song with all of Oasis but I'd love to write a song with Noel."


She continued, "I mean my all-time favorite band is The Beatles for their genius, I mean I guess I'd love to write with Paul McCartney that would be awesome, John Lennon's not a possibility anymore but Paul McCartney would be amazing to collaborate with."


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment