Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kate Hudson: Schoolhouse Stylish

Kate Hudson: Schoolhouse Stylish



Back on the west coast of the States, Kate Hudson was busy tending to her motherly obligations in Los Angeles, CA on Wednesday (February 16).

Looking her usual Bohemian chic self, the "Fool's Gold" actress was all smiles as she dutifully picked up her son Ryder from school after a long day of lessons.

As for her easy breezy appearance, Miss Kate Hudson recently chatted with OK! about not making a fuss over her looks.


She dished, "It's kind of nice because I don't like being made up, I feel like I'm a guy like that. I'm the kind of person who walks out of my house and doesn't even think about putting on make-up, unless I have a big old zit, then I'll try to cover it! But I'm not really a fussy person."


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment