Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lady Gaga's Studio Style: Bra, Beret and See-Through Tights

Lady Gaga's Studio Style: Bra, Beret and See-Through Tights



Always keeping it interesting when it comes to her clothing choices, Lady Gaga showed off another unique ensemble while leaving a Manhattan recording studio on Wednesday (February 16).

The "Bad Romance" hitmaker was clad in a studded beret, black bra, leather jacket, see through tights and high heel cowboy boots as she looked quite focused following the music-making outing.

With a lot going on career-wise these days, Gaga's choreographer Laurieanne Gibson recently spoke with MTV about what fans can expect from the upcoming music video for her new single "Born This Way".
Gibson dished, "I can't tell you, but I will tell you it is a life-changing experience. You can expect the highest level of execution in vocal music art and dance ... but you will be shocked."


Also commenting on the decision by the singer to arrive at the Grammy Awards in her plastic pod, Laurieanne told, "Well, actually it's a vessel. When Lady Gaga played me the record, it took me quite some time to feel the direction and the inspiration, and when she played it for me two weeks later, I was like, 'I think I got it.' I said, 'We have to birth a new race, a race that cannot hate.' And, of course, as genius as she is, she runs with it."

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment