Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lady Gaga Can't Remember Post Grammy Parties

Lady Gaga Can't Remember Post Grammy Parties



Celebrating her three Grammy wins, Lady Gaga paid a visit to “The Tonight Show” last night (February 14).

The “Born This Way” songstress wore a see-through black outfit overtop black underwear and a black bra as she chatted with Jay Leno.



Of her post-Grammy celebrations, Lady Gaga shared, “I don’t remember very much. I know it was fun. I do remember being called drunk-y GaGa at one point.”


As for the comparisons between her new single and Madonna’s “Express Yourself,” Lady Gaga explained, "There is no one that is more adoring and a loving Madonna fan than me. I am the hugest fan personally and professionally. The good news is that I got an email from her people and her sending me their love and complete support on behalf of the single. If the queen says it, it shall be."












Hollywood Gossip

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

Photo Credit: AP

No comments:

Post a Comment