Friday, July 23, 2010

Karla Alvarez Was Caught Drunk

celestrellas.com - Although on more than one occasion she has denied having alcohol issues, Mexican actress Karla Alvarez was again caught drunk at a restaurant in Mexico City, where after a few hours of hanging out with friends she left the place completely drunk.

In an interview with TV show Ventaneando, the Mexican actress said that it was all a joke she pulled when she noticed she was being photographed:

"No, I perfectly knew they were there. I simply thought that if they wanted a show I would give them one. I told my friends to put 35 wine glasses on my table to pretend that I was drunk and see what the media would write the next day." Do you think Karla Alvarez was only acting?
Even when the actress said that everything was staged and that she only got two drinks that day, the latest edition of TV Notas magazine states the opposite. The tabloid even shows a series of photos where Karla Alvarez appears lying flat on her table and others where, at the end of the night, she angrily agrees to be driven home by one of her friends.

When the actress was questioned about having problems with her alcohol consumption she answered with contempt:

"If I had a problem (with alcohol) I would not work. My father is Spanish and he made me get used to having a glass of wine with lunch. That's very different from having alcohol issues."

No comments:

Post a Comment